In 1992, StratEdge introduced its first ceramic package designed for the microwave industry. Since that time, StratEdge has focused on designing, manufacturing, assembling, and testing ceramic packages in microwave and millimeter wave (mmWave) frequencies, and a series of patented stripline filters for use in microwave satellite communication systems.
StratEdge is a privately held company with worldwide headquarters in Santee, California, USA. Design, manufacturing, test, and assembly are located in the Santee Division's ISO 9001:2015 facility.
StratEdge high performance semiconductor packages operate from DC to 50+ GHz for the high speed digital (OC-48, OC-192, OC-768), mixed signal, broadband wireless, satellite, point-to-point and point-to-multipoint, VSAT, and test and measurement industries. Our packages are known for:
- High reliability and high performance
- Superior electrical, mechanical, and thermal performance
- Non-shrinking post-fired hardened ceramic composition
- Patented electrical transition designs
- Hermetic surface mount capabilities
StratEdge customers experience:
- Low NREs, low risk, and fast time to market
- A full range of package options from customized to turnkey packages that have been assembled and tested
- The best personal attention and service in the industry
We invite you to explore this website and learn more about us.